How to make a claim
Need to make a claim?
Call us on 0333 456 0404 or email email@example.com.
Please ensure you have read the claims procedures contained in your policy wording and are aware of the excess applicable. This will be shown on your Insurance Certificate. If you are unsure as to whether you need to make a claim, please call our customer service team for further assistance.
In times of wet and windy weather, the insurers claims team will receive a significant increase in the number of calls. So you may face increased waiting times before your call can be taken.
If you have suffered a loss or damage please do the following:
- Complete the downloadable claims form and email it to our customer service team as directed on the form.
- Attach photographs of the damage caused, it may help with the settlement of a valid claim.
- Preserve any property which might prove necessary as evidence for examination by the Insurer’s representative.
- If you have experienced a theft, it is important you report it to the police as we will need the crime reference number.
- Importantly: Take all reasonable steps to minimise further loss or damage. Reasonable costs and expenses will be considered as part of a valid claim, so please keep all receipts and records.